Caledonia Public Library
The Caledonia branch was started in 1938, sponsored by local church and civic groups, in particular the American Legion, and was originally located in the village council room. The branch was moved in 1958 to its present quarters in the IOOF building at the corner of Main and Marion Streets on the village square.
Caledonia Public Library participates in the Summer Reading Program as well as other library events.
112 Marion Street
Caledonia, OH 43314